Where You Can Find Us:
We’re located in a heritage building on the corner of Elizabeth and Warwick Streets in Hobart. Brewing first commenced on site in the 1830’s. Hobart is renown for its rich and turbulent history of beer-making, and the presence of Captain Bligh’s Colonial Ale and Cider in the city restores part of the building to its original purpose
Kegs on Tap:
- Hope and Anchor 65 Macquarie St, Hobart TAS 7000
- Lark Cellar door 14 Davey Street, Hobart TAS 7000,
- Watermans Beer Market 27 Salamanca Place, Hobart TAS 7000,
- Preachers Bar, 5 Knopwood St, Hobart TAS 7000
- Society Salamanca 22 Montpelier Retreat, Battery Point
- Winston Bar 381 Elizabeth St, North Hobart TAS
- Peppermint Bay 3435 Channel Highway Woodbridge Tasmania
- Captain Bligh’s also attends various festivals through out the year.
Captain Bligh’s bottled product is available at:
- Cool Wines Shop 8, MidCity Arcade, Criterion Street, Hobart TAS 7000 and
- Wursthaus 1 Montpelier Retreat Battery Point Hobart TAS 7004.
Or direct from the Brewer Steve Brooks at Farmgate Market every 2nd and 4th Sunday at Bathurst St, from Murray – Elizabeth St, Hobart: 8.30am – 1.00pm rain, hail or shine!
Or direct from the Captain Bligh’s Brewery at the monthly Tasting Bar every 3rd Friday of the Month.
Or ring 0404051750 and talk with Steve